A: Your order is important to us and we aim to fulfil all orders in a timely manner. There may be times when we are unable to accept an order due to unforeseen circumstances such as overwhelming demand or bad weather conditions. In such cases, we seek your kind understanding that we may have to decline your order so as to ensure the quality of the food that is served and/or safety of our team members.
Articles in this section
- Q: I would like to amend/cancel my order
- Q: I would like to provide some feedback on your product, delivery, service, people, driving, store
- Q: Do you charge GST?
- Q: Do you have a delivery charge?
- Q: The pop-up “Sorry, the assigned store is currently unable to accept delivery orders” keeps appearing on the website/application, why is this so?
- Q: How do I place an order in advance?
- Q: What should I do if there is a discrepancy (ie: missing or wrong items delivered) in my order?
- Q: Why are my orders not accepted?
- Q: Is there a minimum order value for delivery?
- Q: What time is your last delivery order?